Description of the Program
The doctoral boot camp is an interactive virtual membership-based doctoral program that offers a “holistic approach” to supporting future academic doctors in the doctoral process. Our team of scholar-practitioners are your ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNERS! The program offers maximum level SUPPORT and ACCOUNTABILITY combined with APA, scholarly writing, research, data analysis software management skills development, AND workshop to discuss and address the #1 challenges future academic doctors face in completing a doctoral program.
Workshops and special topics include but not limited to:
- How to maintain a balance between work, home, and writing your dissertation.
Strategies on how to transition from “Writers BURNOUT” to “Writers RESURGENCE”!
- How to combat IMPOSTER SYNDROME.
Motivation to transition you from “procrastination” to “a DONE Dissertation.”
- How to maintain self-care, physical-care, and mental health alignment.
Who Can Enroll?
- ANY FUTURE academic DOCTOR, no matter the discipline or topic under investigation.
- ANY FUTURE academic DOCTOR working on the foundational coursework, premise, prospectus, proposal, capstone project, dissertation, doctoral study, and IRB stages.
What Programs & Session Dates Are Available?
The doctoral boot camp program consist of two programs that are offered four times a year:
- 8-week: APA, research, and scholarly writing skill development program
Session #1: January 6, 2021 – February 27, 2021
Session #2: March 31, 2021 – May 19, 2021
Session #3: July 14, 2021 – September 4, 2021
Session #4: November 3, 2021 – December 22, 2021
- 12-week: APA, research, scholarly writing, and data management software development.
Session #1: January 6, 2021 – March 27, 2021
Session #2: March 31, 2021 – June 19, 2021
Session #3: July 14, 2021 – October 2, 2021
Session #4: November 3, 2021 – January 22, 2022
How Do I Enroll?
SELECT your program of interest below.
Welcome from the ceo and president
Congratulations on enrolling in our doctoral boot camp! I am so proud of you! You have made the best decision to have employed a navigation system in the form of our support to help guide you along this journey to your destination – the commencement ceremony finish line!
I have the great privilege of greeting you as the CEO and President of Scholars Professional Editing Group LLC. As a former doctoral candidate, I genuinely understand the inescapable challenges, rigorousness, and intricacies associated with traveling through an academic doctoral program. I recall feelings of defeat hopelessness, and constant frustrations with the endless cycle of revisions, committee changes, ambiguous feedback, increasing student loan debt, and countless sleepless nights – while managing the demands of life, family, and work.
Out of the core of my frustrations and fears, joys, and challenges, I birthed a program combined with “scholarship and community.”
I am confident that our boot camp program S-4 model will:
- MOTIVATE and INSPIRE you with an UNSTOPPABLE determination to keep pushing to the finish line
- Fully equip you with the knowledge of how to write a scholarly and APPROVED project
- Help you to understand the underlying objective of the research and doctoral process
- Teach you strategies for reducing doctoral-level stress and being HAPPY throughout your doctoral journey
- Show you how to manage your data analysis software and render robust visual representation to support your defense presentation
- Build collegiality through peer to peer and peer to scholar-practitioner relationships
No doctoral student left behind! I am confident you will not regret enrolling in this program – All I ask is that if this program helped advance and moved you forward, to share this program with a friend. I look forward to escorting you to the finish line!