8-Week Program Workshop Description
Session #2: March 31, 2021 – May 19, 2021
The doctoral boot camp program is a membership-based program that utilizes a live and interactive virtual platform for workshops for doctoral-level research, scholarly writing, and data management software for academic doctoral students and candidates pursuing either a Ph.D. or a professional doctorate. The doctoral boot camp training program consists of two programs. The 8-week program consists of APA, research, and scholarly writing skill development instructions. The 12-week program consists of APA, research, scholarly writing, data analysis, and software management skill development instructions. Each student will be assigned to a community of learners based on their current or anticipated study research study approach. Students conducting a qualitative study will be assigned to Cohort A community of learners. Students conducting a Quantitative study will be assigned to Cohort B community of learners. Students currently or anticipate conducting a mixed-method study will be assigned to cohort C community of learners.
APA Workshops: Instructions in American Psychological Association (APA) 7th Edition style writing. The APA writing instruction workshop will review common problems and challenges doctoral candidates face and successfully prepare the student for scholarly writing and publishing.
Research and Scholarly Writing Workshops: Students will join the online instructor and assigned cohorts (A or B) at a designated time for instructions in cohort-specific research methodology and options skills development, dissection of the dissertation, doctoral study, and capstone project section by section, and learn critical secrets to successfully completing a doctoral program.
Special Topic Workshops: Discuss #1 challenges doctoral students and candidates face while completing a doctoral program including but not limited to:
- How to maintain a balance between work, home, and writing your dissertation.
- Strategies on how to transition from “Writers BURNOUT” to “Writers RESURGENCE”
- How to combat IMPOSTER SYNDROME
- Strategies on how to transition you from “procrastination” to “a DONE Dissertation”
- Strategies on how to transition from “procrastination” to “a DONE Dissertation.”
- Self-care, physical-care, and mental health alignment.
Benefits Beyond Research and Writing Assistance
Academic doctoral students and candidates who are pursuing their PhD or academic doctorate degrees – whether online or through traditional on-campus learning environments – can benefit from attending the Doctoral Boot Camp Training Program in numerous ways, including …
- Receive a 1-year FREE membership of 30% off any submission and programs.
- Free editorial submissions throughout the duration of the enrolled program.
- Hear LIVE inspirational messages from celebrity guest speakers such as Nakia Dillard, Gary Cobb, former Dallas Cowboys football player – and many more.
- 1:1 private tutoring sessions with our seasoned scholar-practitioners.
- Participate in a LIVE scholar colloquia – virtual poster board presentation.
- Master scholarly writing and professional principles essential to the publication process.
- Recognize and identify theoretical and methodological perspectives of qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-method research.
- Learn best practices for delivering, executing, and presenting scientific methods and inquiry as dictated by qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-method frameworks.
- Learn how to critically evaluate multiple sources and studies related to the research problem.
- And much, much more..
Step#1: Select your payment option below
Step#2: Complete enrollment form
Doctoral Payment Plan Options Available:
We offer a split payment option with 50% due at the time of enrollment for the program, and the remaining balance due 7-days prior to the enrolled program.