The doctoral boot camp is an interactive online program consisting of workshops designed as external supports to academic doctoral candidates and students pursuing either a Ph.D. or a Professional Doctorate (DBA, DIT, EdD, DSW, DrPH, DHA, DPA, PsyD, DNP). The boot camp is ideal for doctoral candidates needing additional editorial and programmatic SUPPORT, GUIDANCE, and ACCOUNTABILITY while in a research review process.
Workshops and Special Topics Include But Not Limited To:
- APA (What’s New in the 7th Edition)
- How to maintain BALANCE between work, home, and writing your dissertation.
- Strategies on how to avoid “WRITERS BURNOUT”.
- Library Research and Information Literacy.
- Learn strategies on how to create a solid literature review outline, organize, and write a literature review.
- Build confidence and preparation for the oral defense.
- How to get your research published in creditable peer-reviewed journals.
- Project engagement, collaboration and research poster board scholar colloquia.
- Learn efficient and comprehensible ways to analyze, structure, and present large amounts of data and information through NVIVO or SPSS and much more…
Who Can Enroll?
- ANY FUTURE academic DOCTOR (candidate/student), no matter the discipline or research topic under investigation.
What Programs Are Available?
All boot camp workshops are designed to fit the life of a doctoral candidate, student, and working professional schedule. The doctoral boot camp program consists of TWO programs with workshops held on Saturdays ONLY.
- 8-WEEK PROGRAM
- APA, Research, and Scholarly Writing Skill Development Program designed for Pre-Proposal stages.
- Candidates completing doctoral-level course work, premise, prospectus, capstone project, or section 1, or 2 of the dissertation or doctoral study.
- 12-WEEK PROGRAM
- APA, Research, Scholarly Writing, and Data Management Software Skill Development for Post-Proposal stages.
- Candidates at the IRB stage, or currently working on section 3, 4, or 5, data collection, analysis, preparation defense, results of the dissertation or doctoral study.
What Dates/Sessions Are Available?
- 8-Week Program:
- Session #2: March 27, 2021 – May 15, 2021(CLOSED)
- 12-Week Program:
- Session #2: March 27, 2021 – June 12, 2021 (CLOSED)
Benefits Beyond Research and Writing Assistance:
- Receive a 1-year FREE membership of 30% off any submission or programs.
- Unlimited 1:1 private tutoring sessions with our seasoned scholar-practitioners.
- Up to 8 Free editorial submissions throughout the duration of the enrolled program.
- Hear LIVE inspirational messages from celebrity guest speakers such as Nakia Dillard, Brian Wilson and many more.
- Participate in a LIVE scholar colloquia – virtual poster board presentation and much, much more..
How Do I Enroll?
STEP#1 of 3: SELECT your program of interest below.